It’s that time of year again. When everyone searches for that tiny bit o’ Irish in them for a legitimate excuse to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Well, you’ve come to the right place. You know we need NO such excuse. We’re up to celebrate anything and everything and this year we’ve put together Plaid Chic party ideas that will rival the standard green beer shindig (although we love that, too). It’s gold. It’s plaid (even if it not authentic Irish tartan). It’s St. Patty’s, classy.
2. Find your family tartan and tie it on some champagne glasses for this super easy decor that will carry your theme throughout the party.
3. Class up your Irish whisky punch by serving it in a nice decanter, wrapped with tartan ribbon and spelled out in glittery letters. Another great plaid party idea from mint love social club.
4. We’ve made tinseled drink stirrers for a few parties recently and are completely hooked. Not only are they a cinch to make, people turn them into all kinds of party decor and personal accessories, including hair pins and pocket square bling. Pop one of those in a tartan-tied glass of champs and you are done.
5. Gold stamped cocktail napkins have also been making the rounds at several of our recent shindigs, but if you don’t want to fool around making them yourself, gold foil stamped are a great option. Many, including these, are made with an eye for weddings, but you can have them say whatever you wish.
6. These plaid celebration crackers are a little Christmasey, but I think they’d still be super fun to pop for St. Patty’s Day.
7. Loving the plaid fashions of Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass. If anyone can pull off chic plaid, it’s these two.
8. Faux gold mercury glass votives will warm even the coldest of Irish hearts and would be a great basic party accessory to have.